Levofloxacin blocking gyrase (topoisomerase II) and topoisomerase IV, and crosslinking gives supercoiling of breaks, inhibit synthesis, causes profound morphological changes in the cytoplasm, the cell wall and membranes.
Levofloxacin trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate is active against most strains of microorganisms in conditions in vitro and in vivo.
- Aerobic gram-positive microorganisms: Corynebacterium urealiticum, Corynebacterium xerosis, Enterococcus faecium, Staphylococcus epidermidis ( Methicillin-resistant), Staphylococcus haemolyticus methi-R
Aerobic gram-negative microorganisms: Burkholderia cepacia, Campilobacter jejuni / coli
anaerobic microorganisms: Bacteroides thetaiotaomicron, Bacteroides vulgatus, Bacteroides ovaius, Prevotella spp , Porphyromonas spp.
- By levofoloksatsnnu resistant :
- Aerobic gram-positive microorganisms: Corynebacterium jeikeium, Staphylococcus aureus methi- R, Staphylococcus coagulase-negative methi-R
Aerobic Gram-negative microorganism: Alcaligenes xylosoxidans
Other microorganisms: Mycobacterium avium.
Levofloxacin is rapidly trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate and almost completely absorbed after oral administration. Food intake has little effect on the speed and completeness of removals. Bioavailability of 500 mg oral levofloxacin after is nearly 100%. After administration of a single 500 mg dose of levofloxacin is the maximum concentration of 5.2-6.9 g / ml buy parabolan, the maximum time – 1.3 hr, half-life -. 8.6 h.
Relationship to plasma proteins – 30-40%. It penetrates the tissues and organs: lungs, bronchial mucosa, sputum, organs of the urogenital system, bone tissue, cerebrospinal fluid parabolan side effects, the prostate gland, polymorphonuclear leukocytes, alveolar macrophages.
In the liver, a small part of the oxidized and / or deacetylated. Report from the body mainly by the kidneys by glomerular filtration and tubular secretion. Following oral administration trenabol, approximately 87% of the dose is excreted in the urine unchanged within 48 hours. Less than 4% was found in feces for a period of 72 hours.
Therapy light to moderate bacterial infections susceptible to levofloxacin in adults.
- acute sinusitis;
- exacerbation of chronic bronchitis;
- community-acquired pneumonia;
- complicated urinary tract infections (including pyelonephritis);
- uncomplicated urinary tract infections;
- infections of skin and soft tissues;
- sentitsemiya / bacteremia associated with the above indications;
- intra-abdominal infections;
- for the integrated treatment of drug-resistant forms of tuberculosis.
- hypersensitivity trenbolone hexahydrobenzylcarbonate to levofloxacin or other quinolones;
- tendon injury during the earlier treatment of quinolones;
- childhood and adolescence (18 years);